Thursday, November 27, 2008

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

My tummy is full - too full! Thanks to the wonderful dinner provided by my Dad and Sue. The brussel sprouts were fantastic (I love brussel sprouts - usually there is a fight between my Dad, sister and I over the last few but this year there were plenty.

It was a pleasant afternoon!

SO....what do I have to be Thankful for - this is my top 10 list in no particular order:

1. To have a job
2. Healthy and Happy kids
3. A wonderful, loving, yet sometime ornery, stubborn husband
4. My own house
5. A Car
6. My health
7. A great yet most times crazy family
8. Ellie and Lucy
9. A great community
10. Food on the table

Here is hoping that everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving and can at least think of one thing to be Thankful for!!!!!

No comments: